Sunday, September 4, 2011

ujian

Many things happened in my first half of summer break in Malaysia. Our house was broken in and my cash and camera was stolen. I almost lose my hand phone. And today, my grandpa just passed away. He was such a nice guy, generous and he never complained about what he couldn't have. I just met him a few days ago in Eid's morning. I don't know how to express my feeling because he looked really fine on 30 August. He stopped smoking recently, and never had a serious illness before that. But we never know how Allah fixed our fates. My grandpa passed away.

What I can do now is to recite al-Fatihah for him, and pray for him. May Allah puts his soul among souls of muslimin, and mu'minin.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your grandpa.May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong. Everything happened for a reason. Your house was broken in, that was bad. But to top it off with your grandpa's death is hard. Al fatihah to him, may he rest in peace *virtual hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your grandpa, InshaAllah Allah will bless him, InshaAllah. Now I comprend you better 'cause this summer my uncle passed away too, it's a very sad thing but It will happend to all of us.

    ReplyDelete