Saturday, November 12, 2011

my shea butter set

ok, now let's do a fun, review entry plak. hehe

It's getting colder and colder again, leaves from trees starts to falling, and winds start to ripping moisture of my skin. I have quite severe dry skin, and when it's winter, my skin always become itchy due to the dryness and last year my skin was disastrously dull and itchy because I neglected to take a special care for it. :(. This year, I don't want to repeat the same mistake so I bought full set of body care products from Body Shop at the beginning of the autumn!


At first, I was only looking for body butter but I walked out the store with 5 products in total! :p I bought body butter, shower cream, and body scrub, all from shea butter series. They said that I can get free mini bottle of whip body lotion if I spent 3500yen, so I bought a pair of cotton gloves. I really hate how my hands are always dry like a 40years old lady so I will wear them in night after I applied my thick hand cream. Oh should I post about how I am obsessed with hand cream? I have soo mane hand creams in my room and I just love them, whenever I see a good smelling one or hand cream in cute tube or bottle, I just want to grab it to counter even though I know that I already have enough cream to wear for the whole year! haha

I like this shea butter series because the products do not smell to much, you know some products that have too many fragrance can irritate skin, that's why I can't use lipbalm other than Menturm's or other similar lipbalm in green tube or other wise my throat become uncomfortable and my lips become drier.

However, I'd prefer body wash that forms more foams, this body cream don't form much that I want, even though I use bath lily and body gloves to.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I should buy things for my body too :) hehe thanks for the remind :)

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laila! I missed you. ^^ Do you have dry skin too?
    take care<3

    ReplyDelete