Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Painful Experience

This afternoon before iftar, I'm going to Shinjuku to take a bus to Hiroshima, my second hometown!wooohooo Semoga pergi dan balik selamat je xd pape..aminn

The otherday, I fainted several times in train station. I was going back home after went to school and my Ikebana teachers' to returned back a book that I borrowed from her. When I was in train, I felt sleepy suddenly, gave some yawn, felt dizzy and I knew that I'm going to faint because this was not the first time it's happening. So I walked out from train, waited some seconds until it stops. I managed to went until my second last station where I had to change train somehow, and I thought I could make it until my last station. There was a waiting room there so I though I could rest there. So I naik escalator and hoped I can go till the exit but then........ Rasa macam tangga escalator yg bergigi2 tu kena kt muka n tangan. An I remembered that I was falling down the escalator stairs and a man kept say "危ないよ" or "watch out" but I was like "what is he talking about? and why am I falling down a stair, I took an escalator"

Then my become clear suddenly so I stood up and left the escalator as if nothing happened bila dah sampai atas. haha. It was about 20m to the waiting room and I tried to reach there as fast as I could but then again boooooom, I fainted, a few seconds later I woke up again, tried to walk to exit then booom, but this time a lady came to me and I went to the side before I faint. cari spot utk nak pengsan secara tenang.hehe When I was sitting against a wall there, I heard that lady and a pakcik called some station staffs so the staffs brought me inside their office. Oh and should I tell you that I fainted several times during that a few meters walk? lol.

There was a small room with a bed there, they told me to take rest as much as I want and they left me with a glass of water. I could feel that my body needs sugar and water, so I read the dua' "Allahumma lakasumtu(you continue it untill end, :p)" and had the water. I slept about 30mins, say thank you to the staffs and went back home.

What I was impressed is that there were actually somebody cared about me, a weird-looking gaijin(foreigner in a little bit rude way to say) in this Tokyo. You know what I mean. Most Japanese try their best not to bother or say hi or even make an eye-contact to people that they know (ugh, sometime if they know you, they will try to avoid making an eye-contact so that they don't have to greet you, wt%). That's why I did not hesitate to sat in the station like a homeless person, I knew people will stare at me even if I was totally fine and being normal so I didn't care about what they will think of me when I was totally sick. But then, the lady and some other people (I heard some people ask me ok or not but I couldn't see them) asked me I'm ok or not and called the staffs.

One more thing, there was a female staff and a male staff when they came to take me inside of their office. When we got there, the male staff called another female staff to hold me the other side. Em I mean, so that both of staffs that hold me are female. cam die care yang sbb sy ni ppuan, biar ppuan yg pgg sy. How thoughtful, isn't it?


And the reason why I bla blaing about my fainting experience is that this evening I'm gonna take train, quite long, about 30mins, before iftar and I'm a little bit afraid that I might fell again. It's just a little bit traumatic about trains because the last time I fainted last year, it was in a train to Shinjuku too. :( hmmmmmmm

Due to that precious(huh?) experience, I got few bruises on my hands and body, it hurts when I want to sleep. :(((

Ok enough for today. I'm going to a vacation, so please wait for the picture I take there!
and happy fasting<3

8 comments:

  1. You should probably consume more nutritious food during sahur and even some supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. :) I will ask my dad to buy me some multivitamins..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with @The Jeweller, but Alhamdulillah your okay, and Allhamdulillah there were people to care about you :D
    Salam, and please, take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...even you know you may faint you continue to fast! Masha'allah! What a strong girl! May Allah grant you many many many blessings! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laila: thanks, dear<3 have fun fasting too!
    usagi-chan: I wanted to continue but I couldn't continue it on that day. But I will try my best :D may Allah bless you too my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very strong girl.
    I am your new follower .

    Follow me back .

    ReplyDelete
  7. kak shika!aiyooo
    xpe2 take care...pasnih mkn multivitamin byk2...
    ops jgn overdose plak.
    tp mmg org jepon ni mmg baik. kte pon ade pengalaman kwn kte pengsan kat tgh2 crowd.
    and then org jepon bg laluan n 2 org xdikenali (pompuan) papah kawan kte tuh smpila masok kedai.
    pastuh org kedai 2 bg ice free siap bg byk2. letak kat leher sume. pastuh org yg tga minum air tros bg air derg kat kawan kte tuh. so kind and generous. sgt terharu. kan best klu sume org akt dunia ni baik. ;)

    ReplyDelete