Monday, December 12, 2011

Photography

salam<3

It's already 12th of December and new year is just around the corner! Weather is getting colder and colder each day, makes me hard to sleep in night. ><

I've been quite busy recently with my club activities, part time job, and mid term essays so I didn't have much time to take good photos to share with you guys. Actually, I am sad lately because I cannot take beautiful photos, when I just bought my semi DSLR, I was really into photography because what I took look fabulous in screen. But not now. Maybe I am getting used to my camera's quality or just because my photography skill doesn't improve since last year, I rarely excited seeing my photos. And when I see other people's fantastic photos, ofcourse I am amazed but at the same time, I fell really sad. What can't I take photos like them? :'(

Is it because they use DSLR and mine is just mirror less one?
Is it because I can't edit my photos in computer?

I think I just don't have the talent. It is so sad because I have nothing, nothing that I can be proud of my self. Other people can sing, draw, write good essay, take amazing photos, have thousands of fans on his/her blog or twitter, but me? :'( Nothing.

I like a lot of things. I like to study foreign languages, to travel abroad, to cook, to bake, doing make ups, and many more. But I am not good in all of them, other people do better than me.

There's only one thing that I have and no one can beat me, that is my Japanese speaking skills. But still if I was compared with native Japanese speaker, I am not that good. And speaking Japanese is not something special, everybody speak it here.

So for a conclusion, I don't have anything special. :'(

2 comments:

  1. Always remember that there will always be someone who are better & greater than you.

    ReplyDelete