Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Home!

I'm home, finally, safe and sound alhamdulillah.
I already had dinner with my dad, mom n two younger sis, and feel like so glad to be home.
Malaysia's weather is freaking hot and mosquito are annoying me but still I love Malaysia and I love to be at home. Ok, enough of that, I want to upload some of pic from my hard disc but just a little from them because I took so many pic and it will took a year to organize each of them and put water mark on it! So, for this time, I will upload pictures of flowers. Love flowers!


hmmmm however, internet line is not good here, I've been trying to update this post for 2 days but still tak berjaya lagi. :'( so rasenye my next update with pictures will be in April, when I go back to Japan and pay the bill.

Quite disappointed. Sabar je la..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment