Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Movie review - The Rebound

Exams are finally over and now I'm free from reports and tests!! However I wasn't really "free" during weekend and monday because I had many dinners with my friends and teacher and seniors and I got a meeting with my sisters. On Monday I went to university to settle some works but unfortunately it didn't go well and it was quite disappointing but let's talk about some thing fun!

Today I didn't go outside of my room (oh yes, I did go out to gym actually) and I really love it! I watched some videos on YouTube, looked for a part-time job, took a nap, cleaned my room, and went to gym. I was really shy to ask the trainer there how to use machines but today he came to me and taught me how to use them when I was testing one of the machine. So I will try a new routine after this, at night after tarawih, insyaAllah. :)




I just watched this movie, The Rebound or 理想の彼氏 which I rent from a movie shop near my uni. The story was quite nice, I cried a little bit, and Catherine Zeta Jones ( is this correct??) was soooooo gorgeous I wish I will age gracefully like her. I like the hero's character in the story because he was pure, ikhlas, loving, good with kids, never ashamed of his elder gf even his friend kept make fun about it, has a degree from famous university, and a little bit nerdy and not crazy like boys in his age. I like good boys (ok, boy) who never do stupid thing just to make them look "cool". I can say that Aram is my type, and it would be perfect if he was more elegant and did not say bad words!lol I always have problems with these kind of romantic comedy movies because what I want is just to laugh and cry watching sweet romantic stories but they always have some dirty words and jokes that sometimes make me really uncomfortable! haha I sound like a small girl,lol but no, I am not really used to cursing and dirty words, ;)

So, conclusion, the movie is nice if you want to watch it with your close friends, I'm pretty sure you can have a good time laughing but I would not recommend to watch it with your young sisters or brothers. It's not good for kids, lol.


p.s
Aram, or Justin Bartha does not look really good in this one but he is hot in other movies!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see it!, with my friends yes :) heheh I'm not really used to cursing and dirty words too, so, well but if it's a comedy I'll like it!
    P.S: I liek J.Bartha too, I well "adore" him heheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice that his cute until I googled his image!lol
    please share your favourite movie too, it's holiday and I'm so bored. :(

    ReplyDelete