Monday, March 12, 2012

Beach

salam, my friends :)

Last weekend I went to Cerating to have some keropak lekor. What's that?? Well, korg yg Malaysian tau la kan, keropok lekor is something like fish sausage and it's really popular in East Coast of Malaysia. There are many stores selling this food in Kuala Lumpir too but the taste is not same for me, I'm used to have ones that made mainly from fish and not starch like ones in KL.

We went to several stores selling keropok lekor to enjoy the difference texture and taste of it, then we went to beach to enjoy some sea breeze. Actually, on other day, I bought a big pink straw hat in Port Dickson so I really couldn't wait to wear it in beach! XP

On the way home, I bought a swim suits that covers whole body, I now I can't wait to go to pool! Also I bought a summer dress for my friend as a souvenier. :) After that, we went my brother's uni and had dinner near it, the university is just infront of beach and honestly I'm jealous. :(

It was a short one day trip but I really enjoy it. It's been quite long since the last time we went to family vacation and I don't know how many times left for me to have fun with my whole family again like this. It's maybe sad but we all grow up and get difficult to gather like before. hmmmmm ;(


ok that's it. Bes cuti ni dpt jalan sane sini!
Thank you for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment