Friday, March 9, 2012

Yummy Tomyam

Salam and hello, peole. :)
Sorry for the last boring entry, I want to make this blog a fun blog to read, no gaduh2 or negative vibe but I sometimes I can't be the good one when somebody took advantage on me. But I promise that I will upload more positive entries after this.

Yesterday I went to a reastaurant near by our house to have tomyam soup. Tomyam is a Thai dish but it's popular in Malaysia too. I like tomyam that has rich, creamy, not so clear soup. Usually tomyam soup is red and clear, but I prefer rich one since I had it in Thai restaurant in Tokyo.

And this restaurant have thick creamy tomyam so I always crave for it! The other day I had tomyam with beehoon so this time I tried their special seafood tomyam. It has crab, squids prawns of course, and some lala.


It was so yummy and really cheap, RM7 for one bowl of it, dah la ad ketam seekor dlm tu. I sometimes jealous of my friends who study in Malaysia because they can have nice Malaysian food anytime they like but me, I have to cook it myself or eat at restaurant. One bowl of marinara is about RM40, it's really expensive if compared to Malaysia. :( But, pf course I get paid more in Japan so it's ok la. :p

This is my first time blogging through my iPhone so I don't know how it would be when you see this entry on PC.

Thank you for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment