Thursday, March 8, 2012

contact lens review

Salam and Hi people. :)
I've been away from blogging quite for a long time, I am in my home town to enjoy my spring holiday but my goodness, now I am so ANGRY and I can't stop myself from blogging about it to prevent people to become another "victim" of this one person. Especially who are looking for Puffy 3tones and Nudy Brown.


I use colour contact lenses daily, well I don't need your opinion about the risk of wearing it now, but I usually buy about 4pairs of them every time I'm back in Malaysia for break. This is the 3rd time I purchased it from  3 different people, all through internet. The 1st one is the one I wrote about it on my ColorZoom review entry , the second girl was a sweet girl and I like how she treats her customer, she's so friendly but the latest person, gosh!

Firstly I sent a msg to her fb acc after seeing some pictures of lenses that she sell on her albums. I stated which power of lenses I would like to buy, 2.75 and 1.75, and which colour that I'm interested in, pink and grey, in my msg. She replied me after several days, and gave me the total price for the lenses and her acc no to bank in the money. She also gave me her mobile no to text her after I send the money.

Then after I made the transaction several days later, she send me a fb msg to say "hey dear sorry grey already sold out". Isn't it rediculous? She told me AFTER I made the transaction to say that goods that I wanted are already sold out! I admit that maybe I should bank in the money earlier but she send msj and said that "tak sengaja/didn't realize that somebody else bought grey one earlier" How dare you! And she said she want to return RM25 to me, i refused it because I thought it is stupid to pay RM6 for postage for only one pair of lenses. I said that to her and asked are the pink lenses with power that I wanted or not, and she said yes. Means she had pink lenses with power 2.75 and 1.75, this is what I understand from her reply. She also offered me to give rm3 postage and return the rest of RM25 for grey lenses.

What?? I just wanted to buy what I want and what I was promised for. Not RM25 for grey lenses plus RM3 for the postage. Am I too much? Isn't it natural for people who shop? Is there any people who are OK when they find out that goods they wanted and already ordered and PAID are sold to some body else?? NO, I'm not ok and I'm not a weak timid customer. I want what I want and if I can't, atleast I request a rasional answer or excuses from the shop.

You think you can just run away from me? You are wrong, girl. Business is something serious even though what you thought you are doing is just selling cheap lenses to help you get some pocket money and I, am really strict and fierce when I talk about money! grrrrrrr! ok let's continue.

Then she offered me to replace the lenses with other type of lenses with same power that I asked for, since I refused to get money back but when I check her fb album, the ones that she offered to replace, Nudy Brown and Nudy Blue's prices were RM23, 2dollars cheaper than what I paid for! Gosh! Again this girl treated me like I'm a fool who can't find out about that myself. Than again she sent me another text, and said that she want to give me one free pair because it was her fault. I thought, "hm, ok what because she seemes to be really sorry" So I ended up with getting 2pairs of pink lenses and 1 pair of Nudy Brown lenses for free.

And you know what I got today? Yes they were Puffy 3tones in Pink lenses and Nudy Brown BUT but the power were 2.50 and 1.00 for pink and 2.00 for BOTH brown one. She sent me 3 pairs of lenses that I can't even wear them.

And you know what happened when I wanted to tell her about this through fb msg instead of writing it on her wall (she sent me a friend request but I didn't approved yet) or albums where her customer or customer-to-be can see it, but she blocked me form messaging her and I can't even go to her wall or click her name on it. Fine.

YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME JUST LIKE THAT? YOU WERE WRONG, ROSNANI BINTI FAUZI!

For people who are interested to buy Puffy 3 Tones lenses or Nudy lenses, read my entry and make your own decision. I'm not saying not to buy from this girl, but this is what I got from her. I won't write an entry like this just because I paid RM56 and got 3 pairs of lenses that I can't wear, but because she blocked me and ran away from me. You managed to piss me, miss. And I'm not afraid to talk what is true.

1 comment: