Tuesday, April 10, 2012

flower flower flower!!

Salam and hello, people. :)

It definitely getting warmer each day, and since few days ago, the most famous flower in Japan already started to bloom, the sakura or cherry blossom! Sakura flowers last for only less than a week so in this season, Japanese people love to go to picnic and enjoy having a good time and food with friends and family. This event is called "Hanami" or flower seeing and parks will be reaaaly crowded with so many kind of people who comes to have party under sakura trees.

For last 2years I didn't go to hanami for some reasons but I still could enjoy walking under full bloomed sakura trees and reading some books under the tree because there are so many sakura trees along side of the road to my uni. They planted sakura and Icyou(Ginko) tree next to each other so the road will be full with pale pink sakura patels in early April and will be full with yellow Ginko leaves in Autumn. How cool is that?? Actually, one of the reasons why I chose this university is that!lol.

Last Saturday I went hanaming to Yoyogi Park but before that I ran to see a doctor, I cut my finger accidently on Thursday and it was my 2nd time visit to change the bandage. :( He wrapped my hand and wrist as if I broke my finger and people keep asking ne what happened. haha. Seriously I almost fainted so many time while trying to stop bleeding because the cut was a little bit deeper than usual knife cut and I'm kind of person who faint easily when I see a lot of blood. But it was ok la, then I had chance to walk around my uni and feel the lively air, untill now many people come to my uni and the road to enjoy their spring walk, it's quite annoying. :(

That's all.
Hope you have wonderful day too!

1 comment: