Wednesday, April 25, 2012

movie review: Seven Pounds

Salam and hello, :)

It is a long week for me, even though it's just middle of week but I got a lot of appointments and things to do! It's already Wednesday but I didn't have time to go to gym yet. :(

Today I joined a meeting at Imperial Hotel in Hibiya, then did some makeup
shopping at Shinjuku(I'll upload it later about what I bought) and came homw quite early for these past few days. Then I realized that I haven't watched one of two DVDs that I borrowed from rental shop so I decided to watch it because I have to return in tomorrow. It's Seven Pounds, starred by Will Smith whom I like sooo much! By the way, the other DVD that I borrowed is Blood Diamond, quite strong but I still recommend you to watch it because it makes you to think a lot about Africa, inequalities, value of lives, and so on.

Back to the first movie, Seven Pounds, I picked it up without knowing how the story is so it was quite confusing for me to understand for first part. Actually I have to admit that I'm really easy to get drowned by emotions and I easily effected by others being hurt (that's why I said Blood Movie was too storong for me, the movie is full of violences). And it was really bad for me to watch a nice man being verbally abused by the main charactor which played by Will Smith. It was breaking my heart to watch him saying really bad words to a blind man. :'(

I would say that Ben is a really determined man, but I don't think that he should do what he did. He got so many people loves him, and I think by giving love and hopes to as many people as he can is enough to pay back what he did (well I know, how hard a person try it is not enought to replace what is lost from car accident victims' family) because he already regret what he did and try to be a good man. I don't know, I just couldn't hold my tears back when Emily met Ezra, I imagined how it was for her to seeing her beloved's eyes. :'(

I think people who are willing to and people who donated their organs are very brave and honorable. I know it is really a good thing to do but I'm not brave enought to sign for the donor card because yeah, I'm so scared of pain. But when I think about how beautiful is this dunya/world and how many people who haven't seen or really enjoyed it, I feel really bad for them that I, who was gifted so many things from Allah but never/haven't used His gift properly for maximum. Like, if you are going to die, but your organs could be used to help other people in this world, why don't you? Life is temporary, and we do not own anything here, even our eyes, heart, kidneys, lungs, everything is Allah's and we just borrowed them so why we refuse to give them back to Allah and help other people to live? I know all of that, but still I don't feel like I will do it because, hmmmmmmmm.......


I might make another entry for Blood Diamonds too later. ;)
See you soon! and thanks you for reading<3




No comments:

Post a Comment