Saturday, July 21, 2012

a cold summer day

Salam, and hello, people!

Ramadhan kareem. and happy fasting too. ^^

It was really hot thorough the week, but since yesterday the weather became cold for summer. on Wednesday it was 35degrees and now it's around 20degrees! I love it. hehe In Japan especially, and I think in other countries too, people talk about weather when they meet someone who are not close enough to talk about more personal staff. Am I right? How about your country? Anyway, yesterday, I was in an elevator with my friend, and I ask them like how is your exam, and said that "It's pretty cold, today", expecting nothing from, just wanted to try to make a conversation because I thought it's weird if we didn't speak any in same elevator. What he replied is, "well, don't complain". Like, WHAT?? did I sound like I'm complaining?? I love ALL kind of weather, ok. Windy, rainy, shiny, or even storm! I love them! I though I was a kind of person who rarely complain about weathers so I was shocked when he said that, but I tried to smile and say "yeah I like this kind of weather". Then I walked very fast without turning (we were going to same place.)

Maybe from next time, I should not talk about weather because people might think I don't like it. Hah, I thought it was the safest topic for everybody. lol Maybe I should add how much I like that kind of weather. Or just shut up and let it be awkward. =,=




You know what?? I already got my new baby!!! yay! I will make a review on it because many people came to this blog by googling GF5 review. Please wait for a while till I finish all my reports and exams. ;)


thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. hahha, yes talking about the weather is what we use to talk to people with whom we don't really have nothing to talk about lol.

    Rmadan Mubarak to you too :D

    ReplyDelete