Saturday, July 21, 2012

Peach Parfait

Salam, and hello people!

On Thursday, I went to do some shopping and had yummy dessert after that! For your information, I LOVE fruits and one of my favourite fruits is peach. The smell, it's sweet juice, soft textures, just so perfect<3 And summer is the season for peaches, so I decided to go to eat a peach parfait before Ramadhan starts. 

Oh if you don't know what a parfait is, it's a kind of dessert with scoops and ice cream, whipped cream, fruits, cereal, jelly, fruits or chocolate sauce and other yummy toppings in a tall glass. I think most people know how it looks like even some of us might not familiar with "parfait" or call it in other name. :) 

Oh just see my picture!

Peach parfait
I loved the milk ice cream more that the peach itself, lol because it's not that sweet than I thought but the ice cream was so milky and yummy.


And at night, I had "papingsu", a Korean style of shaved ice or ABC la if you are Malaysian, at Shinjuku with my friends. I chose citron tea flavor because I love to drink it when I went to Korea but some how it tasted a little bit bitter on papingsu. Don't know why.

Citron tea papingsu
It has vanilla ice cream, mango, jelly balls, lot of frozen berries and of course, citron jam. 


This is my friend and me, taken using "beauty mode" on my GF5 camera. See how flawless our skin become?lol


thank you for reading! sorry if my food photos make you suffer. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment