Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Camera

It's been a while since last time I wrote something in this blog. It's because I want my blog to be a colorful one, with lot of pictures but I don't have camera now. :( I did uploaded some pictures from my iphone but I don't like how it looks on my blog, too low quality. So since April, I've been looking for a good camera and saving my money for it.

Now I am waiting for my dream (haha over) camera to be cheaper than it's original price. I want Lumix GF5 with digital zoom lens, yes Lumix again! My last cameras were GF1 and GF2, they had been doing a good job for me, but GF1 was stolen and I sold my GF2 to my sis. Originally, I wanted something small, a regular digital camera because when I was the semi-DSLRs owner, I was a little bit disappointed that there was no cute camera beg for my cameras. Cute begs were usually for tiny lil digital camera. :( That's why my original plan was to buy Canon S100 but when I checked out new GF5, I totally fell in love with it!! It has many scenes and modes which ease me to take nice pictures without need to hassle to edit them on computer.

GF5's original price was around 70,000yen(white one) when it was released on 26th april but now it became cheaper, 51,000yen, I want to wait till it become 50,000yen! Actually I already had my money enough to buy it before but I had to lend some to someone, so I have to ikat perut to get my camera now. Life is not fair sometime but what can I do? It's not that if I complain about it on blog, I get my money back. :( Please wait for me, my baby GF5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment