Wednesday, January 26, 2011

spring holiday plan

I had two classes that ended today, Writing Essays and Translation class.
PA class already finished last Monday, and I am really happy that I don't have to worry about 3 of the most tough classes anymore!
I didn't enjoy those classes because they required me to hand in assignment every week. So stressed.:(

But now I only have to think about my other subjects, 2 reports to be done, 3 papers to be answered, 2 oral exam to be passed!
After that, I can enjoy my free time, do what I want and go wherever I want.
I already have a vacation plan for about 2weeks and a mini trip, so now I'm thinking what should I do for the rest of my holiday. 

List of the places that I want to go:
1. Snow festival at Sapporo
2. Korea
3. some outlet shops!
4. explore Central line area

Seems like I have to post-pone my trip to Snow Festival because I'm not really ready financially and emotionally(lol, it means I don't have thick jackets and gloves to visit somewhere like that). Plus I don't have anyone to go with. How sad. :( Most of my friends prefer to spend their holiday at somewhere like this ↓



And,




haha I don't have nicer pic so I just post them. I know they doesn't look so interesting.
But, it is!
Now I have one more plan for holiday, spend time with my friends there. Maybe I will spend one night at one of the hotels there, and it's gonna be a tons of fun!I think. ;)
tak sabarnya....

Apa-apapun, harap tak ada apa-apa yang xbaik, semoga semuanya selamat, insyaAllah.
Tapi sebenarnya saya nak sangat balik rumah.
Apakan daya, saya hanya merancang tapi Allah yang decide semua.
Sedih itu sedih, tapi mungkin tak ada rezeki kot untuk cuti kali ni.:)

Lepas habis jalan-jalan, saya akan stay kt bilik je kot, kemas kertas-kertas dan susun balik bilik.
Dan saya nak latih masak-masak, time ad class susah nk amek masa untuk cuba resepi yang rumit ckit. 

Banyaknya berangan, nak pergi buat reports la.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment