Saturday, January 29, 2011

Warna-warni

I like flowers a lot. They are just perfect, tengok je dah rasa bahagia. Subhanallah.
Saya suka pegang petals nya. Lembut macam velvet. Especially rose. Rose memang cantik.




Teringin jugak buat taman sendiri, make gardening as my hobby but I hate bugs!huhu
Kan bes tiap hari tengok kt balcony, ad bunga-bunga comels dan petik je herbs untuk nak masak ke, buat facial ke teh ke.





I have Ikebana class once in a month, but this January I couldn't go because was too busy with reports. Ikebana is reallly fun because you don't have to think too much but just concentrate and feel it! It's an art.  so relaxing. Eventhough some Ikebana's houses(don't know how to say it, it called "ryuu", mazhab kot, lol) have strict rules to do it, but my teacher is so kind and a creative person< she allows me to experience what I want to do, though she still teaches me what is Ikebana.
Btw, she is from Saga-on-ryuu.


I really need flowers in my life, it decrease me stress level, I think. Tengok je bunga tu rasa macam dophamin keluar meletup2!huhu


I can't wait for my next lesson on Friday!!


p.s kan bes kalau sy dapat bunga tiap hari..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment