Sunday, January 23, 2011

winter came

it's freaking cold here, tough it won't snow like in this pic.
I take this picture when I was in my winter vacation.
The air is so dry, it rips off my skin's moisture, so applying heavy cream is a must before going outside and before sleep!
I always carry a tube of hand lotion in my handbag, because I have to reapply it every time I wash my hands or touch water. I didn't know that I have this severe dry skin, always thought that my skin type is oily one. Maybe it's because I'm not a teenager anymore(but still act like one, lol) and my skin is not producing sebum as much as it used to.
So now I'm still figuring out what's my skin type, sometimes i feel like I should use skincare products for dry skin but I'm still traumatic to oily T-zones and zits! For this season, I will stick to normal-to-dry skincare products and see do I have to switch to other type or not this spring.

Spring and summer is great but I hate people keep asking me is it hot or not wearing my scarves. of course it is, but hey, it will be still the same even if you are wearing ultra-short pants or in swimming suits. it's summer, babe!and summer IS hot.;) and don't try to tell me how uncomfortable wearing scarves is because I am from a tropical country, where it won't be under 20degrees and plus I AM the one who wearing it, not you.;)

BTW, this is my first entry for this blog. Dah nk umur 20, baru nak start blog!lol how lame I am.
But never mind, I believe that most of you bloggers are nice, so selamat perkenalan!

No comments:

Post a Comment