Wednesday, June 1, 2011

essay time

Today I have to work on my essay homeworks, I have a writing class(in English), and tomorrow I have to submit a short story on a topic that I chose myself. I chose Hijab for my topic. Now I'm writing my essay while sipping some nescafe. :D

Lately I realized that I took so many English class and other language class (Italian, Spanish and French) even though I study in Japan! It's because I want to improve my language skills, you can read that mine writing skills is really bad (look at the first sentence of this entry, I repeated so mane "I have"s!lol). And learning foreign language is so fun.


My favourite mug. I like it because it's smaller than other mugs and comes with cute spoon  that has same flower on it. I used it to drink hot milk before bed and to drink coffee while doing my homeworks. Bought it a 105yen shop.



I'm learning French from last year but I couldn't master it much because classes I took were focusing on grammar most of the time and it didn't work for me. At first, I wanted to study Chinese because I want to talk with my Chinese-Malaysian friends but somehow I got into French class. It was difficult at first because French wasn't my choice but as I learn it, I fell in love with that language! Friend of mine is going to Paris this summer for one year exchange student, so perhaps I can go there to visit her in winter or spring vacation. Can't wait<3



I start Spanish and Italian from this year because I went to Spain last March, and it was really beautiful. I went to south part of Spain, that is Granada, Cordoba and Seville. People there were nice, even we couldn't speak Spanish, they tried to help us a lot. All I needed was to smile and say hola! Orange trees on the side of roads, flower, Alhambra, buildings were really amazing. I met beautiful Arab girls who were studying Spanish, they were really nice and friendly. I think it would be nicer if I could speak their language, that's why I started to learn it from this year. For Italian, I take Italian class because it's teacher is a funny and nice guy. He likes to introduce Italian songs to us in class every week. In text book, there many example of food's name and I will become hungry.lol  But I think this language is the toughest, everything has female and male, singular and plural!



BGM: Quelqu'un m'a dit


5 comments:

  1. Oh! you went to Spain" :D I live there hehhe but in the north, the part were you have been is so beautiful! I wish learning spanish dosen't make you hard!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I went there after my trip to UK and Ireland. But i haven't upload photos from there, lol.
    I try to read and understand from your blog,please teach me some<3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. je voudrais allez au toilette, sil vous plait? hahah itu je yg akak ingat. ejaan pun merapu meraban haha.

    belajarlah selagi ada peluang & masa. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe tu la ayat popular kt mane2 klas bhs asing..:p

    thanks kak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I think spanish is more tdifficul to learn than english, maybe because spanish has a lots of tenses, but inshaAllah you'll learn it! :D

    ReplyDelete