Wednesday, June 15, 2011

scones

Hari ni ada masa ckit sebab dapat balik awal dari university. Meeting for my club was cancelled so I baked chunky chocolate scones and make fried rice stock.

This is my first time to try this recipe so it doesn't look as nice as starbuck's scones. hehe

It looks messy but hey, I made it myself.:p
Then I made fried rice. Tak dapat jumpa perencah yang bes so try men campak perencah mee bandung. Hasilnya... jadi!! bau macam mee bandung tapi rasa tak la pelik sangat.

Today's dinner


2 comments:

  1. How did you made the cookies? the look so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Laila<3
    I mixed 40gram of melted butter, 200gram of mixed flour,50cc of water, some chocs, then bake it in an oven for 170celcius for 25min.
    it's really easy!:D

    ReplyDelete