Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I carry around (summer)

Today was quite hot, even it wasn't as hot as yesterday. I wore abaya to uni, because I thought it would be nice wear loose clothes. I got good comments from my friends, they didn't know that it is an abaya, they thought it as a dress or one piece! Maybe they don't know that black dress which Arab women always wear comes in other colour and designs as well. I wore purple denim-like abaya with salmon pink hijab, and paired them with gold buttoned navy jacket and boots. My Italian teacher gave me compliment about my hijab, he liked the colour!

Since summer is just around the corner and it gets hotter lately, I make a pouch to put things that I will need to keep me fresh and smell nice.


from left above, pocket tissues that I got for free, Clinique lipstick, glosses, deodorant sheets, hand creem, Body Shop's perfume, mirror that my dad bought in Moscow, spray to eliminate odour from clothes, mini Clinique powder and sunscreen with spf24.

All of them in big Peach John pouch (which I got it for free, again) like this.


I love summer but hate to sweat and to smell bad. :(

2 comments:

  1. love to hear you are giving good impression about islam to those non-muslims :)
    and..your cosmetic stuffs, that's forever you :PP
    i dont mean nothing bad. It's just funny to think you are still the same you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I try to give good impression bcuz I'm kind of wakil islam and malaysia, what I do or say will give big impact on what people around me will think about islam n malaysia!

    me and cosmetics can't be separated.hehe

    ReplyDelete