Tuesday, July 19, 2011

white dress


Another summer look that I got during the sale. I told already that I bought mane white pieces and this maxi dress is one of them. It's lacey and a little bit girly, what I like about this maxi is because it is white, it can match any color of scarves that I have so I just grab any scarf and go in my lazy day! Denim shirt is really useful too, it gives me a handy cover for my arms ant it's not that thick. I like to tie it to draw attention to my upper body, gives me look like a little bit taller. lol Poor vertically challenged people ;like me!
And the orange flowery scarf is one of my favourite scarf, I bough it in Damansara and it was quite pricy for me at that time, RM45 I think. And shop owner was sombong and didn't give a good service but still I bought it because from first sight, I knew that this is a scarf that I HAVE to buy. LOL Because of the length, I had some problem to wear it at first but not anymore. Now I love long shawls to hide my neck and chest area, plus now volume style is so in! I super hate the thin short ciffon shawls that were popular one time, ala yang leh beli kt pasar malam dgn harga 10ringgit tu. You know what, that type of shawl's cost is only around 2 or 3 ringgit, then they sell it  to you for 10 to 15ringgit padahal tak membantupun untuk tutup aurat secara elok.
Now I dah tobat da, I am now interested in more lengthy hijab, more than 50cm width and 150cm length.

Better to be choosy than regret it later, right? ;)
lagi pun kalau dah beli, mesti rase sayang kalau tak pakai walaupun leh ternampak leher dan sebagainya...membazir!kate kan..(cis padahal apa guna kalau niat pakai utk tutup aurat tapi sbb syg kt duit rm10 tu habis nmpk aurat..)

1 comment:

  1. I like the maxi dress and how it looks with the denim shirt! :D

    ReplyDelete