Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Salad dinner

Salam and hello, people. :)
I'm currently laying on my bed with dizzy head, I'm a little bit sick right now. :( I've 3classes and 1 zemi to attend but I decided to not to go to the classes and only attend the zemi in afternoon. Seriously I rarely become sick so when I am, it's really tsurai. :'(

Anyway, recently I love to have salds as my dinner, for your information I have really big appetite so I won't be full unless it's saladS or big one. And one of my favourite bowl of salad is avocado and shrimp salad with mayonnaise and thai chili sauce<3 yummm! Avocado is really good for your skin beauty, experts says that you should eat half of it each day if possible.

This salad's recipe is really easy, what you need is an avocado(ripe one), some lettuce, boiled shrimps, mayo and chilli sauce. First you cut the lettuce or tear it by your hands into smaller size that's easy for you to eat, boil shrimps, and cut avocado into cubes. Then put them on a bowl or plate, pour mixture of chilli sauce and mayo. I usually just put them differently because I have to wash extra dish if I mix them together first. lol

Another simple healthy dish I love is Hiyayakko, a cold dish served usually in summer but I love to have that all the time. Hiyayakko is basically a tofu with toppings and some soy sauce or dressing. I love to have my hiyayakko with a lot of wakame (seaweeds) and japanese soy sauce or japanese basil dressing if I want to cut off my salt intake. Other toppings I love is kimchi and boiled bean sprouts namul.

Namul is actually a korean dish, and you can make it using many vegetables but I love bean sprouts one. Recipe of bean sprouts is also easy(meh, my fav recipes are all simple easy one, I'm a busy colledge girl!). First boil bean sprouts in a boiling water about 2min, take them out and drain, put into a container and pour a little bit of sesame oil, japanese soy sauce, and salt or pepper if you want. Leave it in a fridge and mix it well so that bean sprouts soaked into soy sauce evenly. You don't need much of soy sauce, just a little bit and it can give a taste to sprouts. And it would be good if you have thin coantainer because it's easier to give taste evenly. You can have different types of namuls with rice as simple bibimbap too!

I think I should rest again now, my head aches a little bit. I would be happy if these simple recipes help you guys to have a healthy yet simple dishes so tell me if you have question or request. :)

Thanks for reading<3



No comments:

Post a Comment