Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My skin care routine

Ok, hari ni nak post banyak sikit sebab dah bape hari ntah tak update2. For this entry, I want to write something about my skin care products. After and during my spring break, my skin become quite sensitive and not smooth as usual (ala selalu pun bukan smooth sangat pun!, I mean if I compare to my skin's usual condition, it got worse), maybe due to late night CSI series and blogging, and I didn't take care of it as much as when I'm living by myself. I ate a lot of oily, junk, unhealthy yummy foods, and didn't remove makeups throughly because I didn't bring back proper cleanser. Memang horror gila la kulit time cuti and lepas balik tu. For these days, I was searching what can I do to repair my poor skin. I noticed that my dry patchy skin will be less patchy if I give more moiture instead of pulling the dead skin off using mask.

So, this is what I am using for cleansing my face:
Ghassoule!



Well, because it is a kind of mud, and it is mud, I thought it7s function is like absorbing excessive oils and make skin look matt, aka drying. But this mud is not. It's really moisturizing that you will doubt is it true that it is mud because it's like a cream, makes your skin sooooo soft and nice!

Tapi agak leceh nak guna benda ni as pencuci muka sebab you have to put some water and wait until it's soft first. Take only 2 to 3 pieces and put them to a small container, put enough water to make them soft, but not too much because it will be difficult to apple to face when too soft. Tak payah nak gosok2 or sental2, cukup sekadar buat pusingan secara lembut je. Leave for 1min, then rinse. You will be surprised how soft your skin is. InsyaAllah, ;)

I read on internet that gassoule is actually has been used in Morocco from long long time ago just like soaps. People use it to wash face, hair and body. I use it to clean my U zone and my body but not brave enough to use it as shampoo! I pernah kena botak sebab main pasir and pasir masuk dalam celah2 rambut and jadi gatal2 n kudis. Walaupun masa tu saya sangat la kecik and tak ingat pasal tu, tapi still cuak nak tuang lumpur kt rambut! hehe. Tapi ghasoule ni memang bes la. Cam tak caye je ia adalah tanah liat. Macam losyen jek.



And beside of dry sensitive skin, I have another problem since I was much younger. The blackheads and whiteheads. I hate them. Super hate them. Especially the black one. Nak jadikan cerita la kan, my mom bought me this amazing set to fight this!

This set includes a cleanser, tinted moisturizer and the famous blackheads sebum gel!
bliv by Cellnique, it was quite pricy a little bit for a student like me, but it is worth the price because this set is not that small, even though it's written there "travel size". I have been using this for 5days, and I can say that it reduce blackheads a little bit. Want to wait more 9days to see the result!

2 comments:

  1. im also using b-liv. it is AMAZING seriously your face is gonna clear up in 2 weeks time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it works on my U-zone, make it super-soft like baby's skin! and my pores getting smaller too even it is not as "invisible" as I thought it should be.lol

    ReplyDelete