Monday, April 4, 2011

Ireland and UK part1

Finally, I managed to upload photos, which you can see it on "Sakura Season Durian Season". It only takes few minutes to upload picrutes when I upload them through Picasa Web Album first.

Ok tak yah banyak cakap.

Depan Blarney Castle. It was windy a little bit but we really enjoyed the view there.
I went to Ireland, we landed in Dublin, stayed there for few days. Dublin is a nice place, people there are friendly and love to joking, have so many beautiful old building, rivers (or should I call it canals?). It was my first city in Europe, before this I haven't been to there. There I saw the difference of cities is Asia and in Europe. That's why I took a lot of buildings' picture! In Ireland, I went to Cork, then we took a bus to visit Blarney Castle. There is a stone there, people will kiss that stone. I don't know why because I didn't read about that. A taxi diver called us chicken because we didn't kiss that stone, so we asked, have you? He said "I'm from Cork so we don't have to do that". haha I love Irish people!
After that we took flight to Scotland.

This is at Birmingham, I think.



Houses in Dublin. They look small from outside, but it was MUCH larger inside. Sigh, I can't keep comparing to Japan's tiny little house but still I wonder how nice it would be if I live in such house. :( Especially that red door house! Blue one is nice too.

Even abandoned building also look nice! This is in Dublin.


Inside of university's chapel. They do wedding here too!


Kids feed swans.
Peaceful. Berangan nak jogging kt tepi tu tiap2 Sabtu. hehe. tapi hati-hati, banyak "peninggalan" anjing kt jalan sini. :p

One more thing I was surprised by is swans! In Asian countries like in Japan or Malaysia, it is quite hard to see swans. Kalau kt Jepun ada la jugak, but only in national park or protected area. Here, I saw so many swans, I also saw one of them pooing! lol it was disgusting!



At Edinburgh University. *wink2*

So many cashmere products sold here. Kesian sape yg xreti bezakan cashmere, pashmina dgn wool.  Tu macam tak reti bezakan sutera dengan kapas. =,=

I bought cashmere scarves (not in this picture!) in Scotland. Sebelum ni takde benda nak lilit kat leher.

Salt! kt tengah2 jalan university. Don't know why they put salt there but my guess is it is used during winter when road is frozen. Anyone have correct answer?

Kebab Mahal! I couldn't resist to take it's picture because in Malaysian language, "mahal" means expensive, so this shop's name is "Expensive Kebab". haha!

Went to stadium too. Not that excited because none of us were football fan. I like David Beckham only, and not his old team.:p

Pounds notes. Pounds and Euros were larger than RM or Yen. And wider. And more beautiful  design.

Syilings.
This is only part 1

2 comments:

  1. this looks like a great trip. wish i could go there someday! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great one! people there are nice and they have beautiful buildings. :D

    ReplyDelete