Tuesday, July 19, 2011

salmon n kebab

It's summer already and really hot here, sometimes it can over 32 celsius degree here. So lately I didn't cook proper meal much. However, I had a guest this sunday so I cooked to serve my guest.


(from left clockwise) kebab, steamed sweet cones, tomyam flavor spicy soup, and steamed salmon with a lot of vegs!
I tried to boil the cones according to a recipe I found on internet, it said that cones will taste sweeter if you do not peel it completely. But if you want to grill it during BBQ, you should remove the hair to avoid from burnt. I put little water it it turned out to be steamed cones, not boiled.lol

Kebab is bought in Shinjuku, this is my first time, it costed 350yen which is quite cheap, and it tasted good for me. How I wish they have halal kebab near my town. :(

I put potato in steamed salmon because i thought it will be a good combination since potato goes nice with butter and since there's no carb so it can help to fill my stomach but I couldn't finish the potatoes so I end up put them back in left over of the soup. I ate it as my dinner!

As a conclusion, I love kebab.

No comments:

Post a Comment