Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Sale

Yesterday was such a joyful day for me. Although I had an Italian class at 10am, but it was fun and the teacher praised my hijab like usual *ehem* and I did a nice shopping!

It's already summer here in Japan, and you should know that summer in Japan is soooooooo torturing! I mean, I am form Malaysia, a tropical country and it's hot and humid throughout the year but it's even hotter and more humid in Japan! You will sweating like a glass with ice inside (no I don't want to mentioned that animal's name in my blog, lol) eventhough you are just standing there! If it's raining in Malaysia, the temperature will drop a little bit and we can enjoy a nice short nap in a rainy afternoon. But here, jangan harap la..tetap panas like in a sauna.. :'(

So I decided to go buy things that I will need to survive this summer. I bought cooling gel, cooling spray, blanket with towel-like fabric, white shirt and dresses. Why white? So that people around me do not ask me whether I'm hot or not. Oh please I SUPER HATE that question. It's summer, and summer is hot! It's not that because I wear hijab and clothes that cover all of my body, I'm the only one who will sweat and feel hot. Everybody is hot ok! perghh panass hati.hehe

Then I went to my nearest station's shopping complex. Actually I wanted to buy salt and blackpepper with mills. Nak rasa hebat ckit la time masak-masak nanti padah masak sume simple je. hehe Unfortunately they were sold out already so I just had a free coffee and bought prunes and spaghetti there.



like these. with mills. picture from google
Time frust tak dapat beli garam dgn pepper, I strolled around the building and did some window shopping. I saw a shop, Earth Music & Ecology with time-sale signs. I walked in to see some one-piece. At first I only wanted to buy one skirt, but when they told me the price, it was 50% off from price in price tag and plus 10% off from that!! So I macma orang dah kena pukau, pusing2 kedai tu and at last I spent about 17000yen for 6 pieces! memang langsung lari bajet but I like it<3

from google



Hasil pertarungan 
I bought 2 skirts, a maxi dress, a blouse, a denim jacket, and a denim pants. That is from that shop. Kt kedai lain, beli jugak some pieces.hehe

So I am soooo happy noe because I have many clothes to wear this summer and it's all (almost) from brand that I like. I hope I can wear like a faithful muslimah with a touch of modern fashion. insyaAllah. Heat and pressure from peers can't make me to loose my faith. :)

Let's enjoy summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I also hate when people tell me if the hijab does not give me heat, as you've said in the summer everyone is hot. hehehe and it's a nice solucion to wear white, the most abundant colour in my wardrobe are blue, lilac and nude colors, I want to buy more white clothes and other colours! :D
    I like your maxi-dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Laila. I just can't accept why they are so busy body about our clothes, I don't ask any question when they wear short skirts in winter!
    I will post picture if I wear mt maxi dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete