Sunday, July 3, 2011

Speech Contest


Salam and hi guys! I've been REALLY hectic last week (and this week and next week)  and viewers for this blog become less and less. :( Ntah bila la nak tambah kenalan kt blog world ni, jarang tengok blog orang lain so orang pun tak datang blog sy.hehe

last Sunday, I had a speech contest that held by club I joined in my university. Of course, I wasn't the one who gave speech, I'm too shy to speak in front of people. :p I went there to help my seniors and friends. There is one senior of mine, who really works hard and help us a lot even though it's not his responsibility. He is the chief for this contest so I didn't mind to come though I was so busy with Spanish test, presentation and report to send on next Monday. Siapa tak nak tolong orang baik kan? Dah dia berbudi dengan kita, kita kenalah balas jasa dia. :p

It was fun, actually. We wore formal attires and it was like we are pretending to be salarymen and OLs! I can't imagine my friends and me will grow up to adults, in 2 years and wear suits everywear to work. It's just funny. Like we were doing cosplay together.

I don't have a proper jacket for a formal event, I don't want to wear JPA suits ever again!(which I already sent back to my home) I don't have a formal-looking shoes to wear too so I just took my suede high heels. lol I should do shopping for a complete formal look. So I wore a jacket, white shirt, stripe slacks, and satin scarf that I got from my mom.

Do I look like a working lady? :p
I like silk square scarf, it makes me feel like (or make me berangan ) I look like an Iranian lady. It looks classic, formal, and sophisticated. My Japanese friends like it too, they said that I look different from other days!

Cam-whoring before the contest
It was a good day because organizers for the contest gave us who were helping, a burger (I got vegetable rice burger, yummy!) and drinks for lunch. I also got a green tea shake, which was amazingly fantastic!!!! I will go Mos again definitely and post the picture of it. You will be drooling! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment