Sunday, July 3, 2011

Takoyaki and Ice Cream party

yes, you can make them at home :)
Yesterday my friends ajak me to throw a mini takoyaki and ice cream party. Why mini party? because it was only 3 of us!lol but it was fun, chatting with the girls.

Recently, I've been so busy with assignment and my club's activity. There is a big event next sunday and I'm one of the AJK for it so I have to work very hard. I think I've been in stress and a little bit depressed from the work. There are many works and paper to be done, and some of my friends in club are not that supportive so we only 5 of us AJK have to sacrifice our time to work. Evey week we have 3 meeting! Bukannya kita takde keje, kita ajk pun student jugak ada test dan assigment jgak tp time wat kerja ramai yg cabut lari kata busy. Padahal time makan-makan la party mabuk la yg pemalas tu la yg plg kecoh and cakap die syg kelab ni. Mmmg tak guna betul *emo*

So it was fun to be with someone who are not the member of club and talk something that are not related to the club sometimes. I felt like I'm a freshman again, no worry no tension just had fun talking and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment