Sunday, January 8, 2012

Body Shop's Happy Beg

Salam, and a happy new year again!

Ok for this entry, I want to write about what's inside of "happy beg" that I bought on 1st January. In Japan, happy begs or fukubukuro are sold during new year's sale. Basically, it's a beg that contains many products from that shop or brand, and usually you can't see what't inside but they claim that total products' price inside of the beg is more than the price of the beg itself. But since you don't really know what's inside, it's like a happy draw, and people here enjoy it as a new year's tradition to test out their luck for the year.

For me, ofcourse I did research first on internet, and I thought buying fukubukuro from Body Shop is  a good idea. They have 3 types, 3500yen, 5000yen and 10000yen. I bought 5000yen one (around RM204 or 51euro.

Actually you can see what's inside of beg and choose what you like in Body Shop, so I chose one that has a shampoo set, I really needed new ones at that time.



I got:
1. Shampoo and conditioner from same line.
2. Hair treatment
3. Wide comb
4. Small body wash and lotion set with bath lily.
5. 2 shower gels.
6. Hand cream
7. Nail file
8. 4 pencils


Rainforest Volume Shampoo
 I was looking for a non-silicone shampoos, and that's why I chose this beg. They smell like cranberries, I think, and I like it. This is my first time using non-silicone shampoo, so I'm not used to the feeling yet, the shampoo doesn't make foams as much and my hair is not as smooth as before. But I will continue to use this because non-silicone shampoo is good for my hair, insyaAllah. :)

Wide comb and Rainforest Radiant Hair Treatment

I already have a wide tooth comb to comb my hair before shampoo, saya jarang sikat rambut so I don't use this much. I use this treatment together with Volume shampoo and conditioner. and this one smell nicer than them, it's like yummy sweet smell like cake or kuih. I wanted this series of shampoo set if I could. This hair treatment doesn't contain silicone too.

Small Moroccan Rose body gel set

I totally happy to get this set because Moroccan Rose is my top favorite smell from Body Shop and I use its perfume too. This is a travel size so it will be handy when I go to a trip.


Full size body gels
I was interested in this series since it was launched in summer, I thought of buying it to use during my morning shower so I was really happy to get not one but two of them! I tried only one of them, FIg and Rosemary one but oh my goodness, it doesn't smell good! When I use it, I feel like a chicken to be marinated because of the rosemary smell. It's still tolerable to use but I will not choose to buy it myself. It's just....erghh. BUT, my skin become really smooth and soft after I used this. I think I will use it once a while and enjoy it's not-so-good smell, but not confident to use it until end. The other Lemon and Thyme one has a refreshing, pleasant smell, I'm thinking of use it after gym session or in the morning when I want to be refreshed.

Hemp hand protector and nail file
I love collecting hand cream and lotions so I love this. I didn't buy it by myself before this because it's expensive for a hand cream, but I know it's really popular item and Body Shop. I'm using it right now, typing this entry with cotton gloves on, gloves that I bought from this brand as well. I love that it's in aluminium tube. For nail file, I think I'm not gonna use it because I don't like the feeling, I just feel nervous macam calar kukur je. Geli.


For pencils,I don't know what to do because I don't use pencils anymore and I don't have exams that have to use pencils. I don't have any pencil sharpener in my dorm room. =,= But they are pretty so I will use it to take notes in room or give them to my little cousins.



That's all. Thank you for reading<3

1 comment:

  1. I really like that "tradicion" :) sand the Moroccan Rose smells so good!

    Happy New year!
    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete