Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My 2012 Resolution

Salam, and hello.

I actually already half done and then I don't know it just gone, I think I pressed wrong button, and this auto save function saved it and I couldn't reach my draft anymore. So sad. :(

Anyway, I was reviewing what happened in 2011. It was such a year, so many incident happened and we had been tested so many times. First we witnessed Arab's thaurah, or revolution and the we were shocked by Japan's huge earthquake. Personally, it was really a shocking incident for me because I'm living in Japan, and I tell you, the situation was so out of normal, it's like we were in war situation although I never been in war. Soon the situation got better but we still cannot forget about people who are suffering from effects of tsunami and radiation. At that time, I felt like "Ok this year is  such a test for everyone in Japan" and never thought that other big incident will happened in same year. But then we lost many famous people, I don't want to take any side but hey, they are already receiving their part after their death, we are still living so who are we to judge them? I'm sure many people also suffered from European financial crisis, floods in Brazil and Thailand, other incidents. But after everything, we managed to survive those. For us who are left to go on with live, let's make 2012 a better year together. :)


Hehe that's my long, long opening. Here it is, my 2012 resolution:

1. Study. Study French, Italian and Spanish more seriously until I reach to a level I can enjoy simple conversation with native speakers.

2. Read books. Especially about difference among mazhabs and Islamic economy system, which I really interested in but didn't have chance to. I want to spare more time for reading.

3. Socialize. I mean, to meet new people, and appreciate friends that I already have. Say hi to people first and if they say hi to me, I should smile and be friendly. 

4. Travel to:
        Australia and visit my best friend there.
        somewhere with my girl friend. Maybe to Korea or inside of Japan.
        somewhere in Japan by my self. I want to do a solo trip again.

6. Save money enough to my Europe trip next year's spring insyaAllah. My target is around 300000Yen. I want a Mac Book Air too but not really sure. I might rather spend the money for invest on my closet but, I've been dreaming for it for quite long. Not sure.

6. Smile. Less thinking about people hate me or things that make me unhappy. Appreciate what I have and concentrate on what and how I can achieve more.



That's all. Quite many ha? :p I don't know can achieve all or even I remember this or not after 3months but yeah, it's free to dream and you can always make new goal again if the old one didn't fit you. :D

Me when I was in Ireland last year.
Haha I love this photo because I look so confident. This picture really suit my mood, so motivated!
So now I want to start to study Italy, for the final exam.. :( Please pray for me, I have 11 final exams to survive!

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment