Thursday, January 12, 2012

How To Take Care Of Dry Hands

pelik. tiba2 blog sy yg selama ni bergiat secara underground dan hanya dikunjung oleh beberapa org seminggu, tiba2 je rmi plak yg menjenguk. sy leh tgk dr mane dorg access n gne device ape sume so I guess I know who they are. ;)

Salam and hello to my dear readers and my loyal stalkers<3

Do you guys still remember that I wrote about I had dry skin problem, especially my hands?. I think my condition become better now so I want to share my tips to take care of hands. :D


1. Wash them correctly

Many people use soaps or detergents in daily life but do you know that you have to wash your rinse your hands betul2 after that? Like after you do dish washing, you should rinse your hands with water throughly so that no residue of detergent on your hands that can make your skin irritated or dry, or even worse thing, that you can google about it because I can't explain it. :p

Korg sume guna pencuci pinggan kan? tau tak, sebenarnya pencuci pinggan tu dibuat utk diguna selepas di"dilute"kan dgn air oleh pengguna? Ramai yg guna pencuci tu terus kan, tuang beberapa titis direcly ke sponge. Kesan saki baki pencuci pinggan yang terlekat kt pinggan atau tangan kita tu sgt buruk, yg sy plg igt dan paling cuak (lol) ialah boleh mencacatkan keturunan kita! So be careful when you use detergents, rinse thoroughly with water.


2. Wipe your hands after you wash them

After go back to home or go to toilet, you wash your hands, right? And some people may just leave their hands wet, when they couldn't find dryer for hand or tissues to wipe the water left on hands away. Admit it, I know because I was once such person, I didn't care for bringing my own handkerchief but this habit is not good for dry skin actually. You imagine a paper or towel: what happen after you wet them with water and let them dry just like that? They will shrink and become drier than before you wet them, right?

So make sure you bring your own handkerchief or mini towel in case you couldn't find dryer or tissue. I have been doing this since some places in Japan started to limit usage of electrics due to the earth quake. I usually use hand dryer but they turned the switch off and this still continued in some places in Tokyo so I have to deal with this.

And don't rub your hands, wipe them gently buy pressing the handkerchief for several time. Remember, you should be gentle to your skin, ANY TIME, ok? ;)


3. Lock the moisture!
Using a hand lotion is one of the easiest way to keep your hands' moisture but you know how often you should apply them? Possibly after every time you wash them and before you go out. You can choose which lotion you like, but I think for those who do not have sensitive skin, you can choose any cheap, good-smelling one that can make you want to use it often. For who have sensitive skin, try look for lotion that is made for sensitive skin, without any extra addictive or fragrant or .... emm I think you know your skin better so please look for one that suit yours. :D


And if you still have dry hands, try to do extra at night: wear cotton glove after you rub lotion on to your hands! I do it almost everyday, sometimes I sleep with the gloves on and it works! I wash my face, do wudhu', do my daily skin care routine and lastly I apply lotion and put gloves on. My skin improved so dramatically after that, alhamdulillah, and now I don't feel embarrassed whenever I shake hands with people!

So, if you also have same problem like me, why don't you give it a try?;)

 I use Hemp Hand Protector that I got from my happy beg and boy, it works! I've been wanted to buy it before, but didn't buy it because I think it's quite expensive for hand lotion. But now I soooo like it, it works! It's in aluminium tube, and I think it's cool.









Thank you for reading<3

2 comments:

  1. semalam I did the same!
    I put some lotion and tido pakai glove.
    actually socks sebab I buat kaki semalam. hihi
    malam ni I wanna try buat utk hands pulak. thx for sharing! jzzk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, I really needed it :)

    ReplyDelete