Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mt. Fuji

Just some pictures I took during my new year shopping trip in an outlet mall near Mt. Fuji.

I took this picture on train.
I was soooo excted to see big Mt. Fuji or  Fuji-san, I can see Fujisan almost everyday from where I live but it's small from here.

An onigiri
We had some onigiri while waiting the train. I woke up quite early on that day because the journey is quite long, about 2hours and half and I wanted to go there as soon as possible before all bargains were bought by other shoppers. I was at my nearest station around 7am, changed trains like 3 or 4 times, so I was so hungry when we reached the last station to change train.

Onigiri is a rice bowl with topping inside (?), my favorite onigiri is salmon flakes and okaka, dried tuna flakes with soy sauce. Other popular onigiris are tuna mayonnaise, sour plum, and cod roes.


Doves
Doves in station were quite big, or just I rarely see doves this closely, they were cute, they didn't run away even we came nearer to them, so I kejar-kejar until train comes.



Nyum!
Makin dekat kt area Fujisan, makin sejuk sebab jauh dgn bandar.


No pictures were taken during shopping time because I was too busy!lol
The sale was quite good, Coach and Samantha Thavasa offered 50% discounts and Coach gave another 30% discount to people who bought a hand beg. I didn't buy any because there was nothing that I really liked. I bought a train pass holder from Kate Spade, actually I wanted a purse but didn't find any that I really liked. Maybe next time. :)

I was saving my money from December for this trip and I really enjoyed it! For now I will save money again for summer sale in July. But I'm going to Australia and I hope I can go to Europe again so I should save more.. :(

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. Those pictures, so tempting. I wish I could go traveling so much! And did I tell you how cute you are? haha yes you are!
    Have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design of your blog :)
    and the pics of this entry are so awesome!

    HUgs!

    PS: are you coming to europe (InshaAllah) to which country ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuraina:Thank you! I don't have much followers but because I have some loyal sweet readers like you, I still blogging. :)

    Laila: I changed it because it's new year! I'm thinking to go to France, Germany, Italy, and Spain! Maybe to Greece and Turkey as well if I have much time and money. :) insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete