Thursday, February 3, 2011

a giraffe eating steak

Today, after Arab exam (like usual, I made TONS of stupid careless mistakes), I went to a Japanese restaurant with my friends. The restaurant is quite famous among my uni's students, seems like I'm the only who never been there before this!
Actually I planned to have lunch at my place, try new recipe for mee rebus (yummmy!) but I just couldn't say no to my friends' suggestion to eat at that restaurant so I'm like "ok, let's try their famous don-dish" and decided to postpone my mee rebus plan to tomorrow.

*don is a dish, which they put tempuras or sashimi or anything good to be eaten with rice, on rice in a bowl. If you put nasi lemak in a bowl, put some sambal, cucumber and half-boiled egg, also is called a don. Mau try?hoho

The place was nice, I wouldn't say that is a romantic place to have dinner at your date, but to have some japanese traditional foods with your friends without the noise and smoke, it's really nice.
Rasa macam sangat tenang, macam back to 80-an walaupun saya tak pernah berada di zaman tu. lol
And the waiters are so cute! They wore cute aprons like your little sister wearing in house, not like those maid costumes in Akihabara. So real.lol I sound like a pedophile here. NO! I'm not!!lololol


After staring at the menu list for about 10 min, I ordered seafood don, which is......a lot of kepingan raw fish on rice.






Bad picture quality, it is from my iPhone..><
Ad salmon, sotong, ikan ape tah, ikan ape tah 2, sotong kecik, dan telur dadar guling-guling.
On top is shiso leaves, wasabi paste in sliced tomato. lawa!






it comes with a bowl of miso soup.




Apa rasenye??
hmmm tengokla title entry ni. takleh nk describe its taste.haha


No comments:

Post a Comment