Friday, February 18, 2011

lunch at my friend's place

Yesterday, I went one of my sister's place, she invited me to have lunch at there. By the way, she is not my biological sister, I don't have an elder sister, so If I say my sister, it means female seniors or kakak-kakak who also live in here and take care of me sometimes. I have a lot of them, I like to be spoiled and manja!yeay!
This sister's place was not near from my place but I wanted to go because she is so KIND, and my harapan tak dikecewakan, when I was there, I had so many delicious dishes and she treated me so nice.
beautiful, isn't it? It's Kazakh's traditional pattern. While my sister was preparing salad, what I did instead of helping her was walking around in the house and see what was in there. Hehe I know in our malay culture (depends on family and individuals, though), a girl should help the host to prepare and kemas-kemas after eat but I can't help myself because we don't have much chance to come to others house who came from different country, don't we? And I have a great interest in culture difference and international sociology, that's what I plan to study in uni so I should take this as a precious opportunity to study about culture. LOL I have so many excuses!

There was a music instrument too. It sounds really nicer than guitar. I don't know, I don't play guitar. I just say it.:p

The meal.  I love the soup soooooo much! And the rice. And the salad. And the gratin. Everything!



After the meal, we had some cups of Turkish style the, nuts, cakes and strawberries. Yummy<3


She gave me bread and cakes to eat at my home too!





This afternoon, my friend and I had tea together and we ate that cake. She also say that it was delicious.<3
The bread is so addictive, even though it is already 10pm and I should not eat anything at this time but I can't stop cubit-cubit it because it so nice soft and fluffy. :'(



When I kept saying "you're so nice" to my sister (well, I don't have a good vocab memory lol), and guess what she said to me??

she said....



"It's your kindness to see others kind."



waaaaaaaaaa so cool! Saya pun cair dengar akk ni cakap macam tu, memang betul2 respect la kakak ni! 

so boleh la cakap macam tu ea next time kalau ada orang puji kita ni baik. Eh ada ke nak puji kita baik?*tangan ke dada, mata ke atas* ye?:p

No comments:

Post a Comment