Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what if???

Just watched a movie. I'm still not 100% ok so I just sit at my room for whole day except for 10min in the morning I went outside to see snow. I got so bored and watched this movie that I recorded randomly (it was on tv).






If you have not watch it yet, go watch it cuz I'm going to spoil it! :p


The movie is about a girl who have memory problem, she will forget everything on the day before, when she wakes up in the morning. Her father and brother is so caring, her father ordered same newspaper as the day she got car accident and let her read it so that she can live like before she had brain damage. This movie makes me think, what if I was that girl? What if one of my family face situation like that? Ya Allah, tak leh nak bayangkan.
However, I didn't like it's super dirty jokes, it's just too much, I think. Oh maybe I'm too conservative.lol
The ending was nice too, I wish I will meet someone who will love me and never give up to make me in love like the guy in the movie. *blush2* but minus the dirty joke parts!lol




Last not but least, I ada jumpa nice words from..... from where ek?I dont remember it, maybe on FB, that:


"instead of praying to things to be easy for us, let's pray that Allah makes us stronger than before"


It's not exactly what I read, but something like that la. I like it so much. It's so positive. Allah give us tests according to our strength. If you are facing great test, it means that you are strong and Allah love you. So let's hope that we can be stronger each day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment