Sunday, February 20, 2011

trust

Yesterday, I had a lunch date with one of my girl friend. She is a little bit different from me. She is soft, delicate, sensitive to other, has a lot of to concern, rajin, dan segala sifat-sifat sebagai perempuan melayu terakhir.lol And it was a little bit surprising for me that she wanted to meet ME, not other girl-ly girl like her to have lunch together but of course am happy for it!

We went to an Italian restaurant which serves fresh pasta, not the ordinary pasta yang boil the hard one. This fresh pasta is fresh, tak keras sblm rebus, lepas uli tu die rebus je trus.


Seafood pasta in Japanese style soup! Breads here is nice too, they bake the bread in side of the restaurant and we can ask for more if we want. Of course we did it! hehe. Recently I eat a lot of breads, maybe can live like orang putih, eat bread everyday instead of eating rice.


Found a cute black(or green?) board too:




Lately, which I mean this last six months, many of my friends come to me to talk about their problem, usually about love. I don't know why because I myself don't have that many experience about love or having relationship. One person is different from other and she has her own view, values, and reaction. It's really pleasant that they trust me enough to tell about their problems and count on me to give them some good advices. What makes me feel useless that I cannot help them much. :( It's really frustrating that your friend comes to you and seeking for some help but you cannot do anything. hmmm.

And now I also have a personal problem. It's not something new but dia muncul kembali baru-baru ni. I hate it. I want my happy life back. :(

2 comments:

  1. mmmm that japanese food looks delicious! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was delicious! I wonder how they got the idea to mix soy sauce soup with pasta.

    ReplyDelete