Tuesday, May 10, 2011

nasi lemak

Hi!
Alhamdulillah saya dah get better, I'm not as emotional as a few days ago.^^
Last night, I cooked a malaysian dish, famous Nasi Lemak for my girl friends. My friend had a bad day so I wanted to cheer her up by making hot dish because she likes it. I was really nervous because this dish is reallly hot and I was not sure they can eat that or not. Lepas buat sambal baru nyesal nape la tak buat nasi yam instead of nasi lemak yg sambal agak pedas!huhu. When I explained to them that Nasi Lemak means "fat rice", because the rice is cooked with coconut milk, they laughed! But it's true, ok?haha.



I served serunding, anchobies sambal, squid sambal with eggs and cucumbers.

Actually serunding is not eaten with nasi lemak but I was worry what if my friends cannot eat sambals at all. I prepared sweet iced tea and dates as well!Lol I was too worried!

My own nasi lemak<3
Fortunately, they really enjoyed my sambals, they had 3 and 4 helping!perghhh mane sangkakan awek jepun yang halus2 leh bedal 3,4 pinggan nasi lemak!huhu I was really happy to see them having my cooking.


After enjoyed the dessert, vanilla ice cream and A grade dates, I got a happy suprise too!



Suddenly my friend took a paper bag from her bag and said "We know it's kind of too late but we haven't give you a birthday present!" and give me this.


Tiba-tiba teringat yang die pernah tercakap yang dia beli somthing utk hadiah utk seseorang, kat kedai Cath Kidston yg baru bukak. I though she bought it for her mom because Mother's Day was around the corner. I was really touched. :')


A tube of hand cream and a hand towel. I don't know I will use it or not because it's so cute<3

Mula-mula macam malas ckit nak masak untuk dorg sbb tiba2 je kwn sy mtk, dah la dorg tu tak basuh pinggan tiap kali dtg mkn tmpt sy. I hate to wash other's dishes.lol Tapi seronok pulak bila dorang makan tambah kaw2, memang tak sangka langsung la.


Lastly we had some girls time by trying out my 48colours eye shadow palette, 10 blusher palette, lancome mascara and their glosses. Yeah, it was really fun!

I hope next time they will cook some japanese dish for me.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment