Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OsakaKyotoKobe

I forgot to post my Golden Week trip to Osaka Kobe Kyoto in early of this month. Golden Week is a holiday season in Japan.  Duration of that is different from one year to another, because it contains 4 national holidays and if it happened to be after or before weekend, it becomes 7days. Yang lawaknya, for many of Japanese employer, this is the longest vacation period here!(for workers)


Kobe's train. It looks classic and cute!



Me at Kobe Mosque. It's quite old and I like the atmosphere there.



Seafood viking buffet! In Japan, the term of viking is used to call "all-you-can-eat" style of restaurant.




just random. I have a friend who is called Didi. :D

beautiful Kyoto.

Like in magazines and films, isn't it? wonderful

meeee sitting in a shrine garden in Kyoto.

Osaka was a really big city, and surprisingly I didn't hear any Kansai-ben (Osaka area dialect). It was a little bit disappointing because I have a streotype? or a image that all the Osaka people speak kansai-ben but I couldn't hear it live. :( But there are some junior that speak kansai-ben in my club so I can listen to them after this!

Kobe was fun, have many shopping complex, cute trains, and hills! I went to my friend's and it was located on a hill. Couldn't imagine how it is like to live there, have to climb hills to go to train station from house. :O

I like Kyoto so much, because it looks old and beautiful, have many cheeeeeaaaap clothes shops, kind obachan(old lady) that give some discount when she know that we are Malaysian. I had Kansai style takoyaki, and it was quite different from Tokyo's. It is not soft and mushy, quite more carbohydrate like taste (lol my vocab!), and filling. But I think I like takoyaki that my friend made. I like soft, but not too soft one. haha bnyk order plak.


This summer, I want to go to Hiroshima, to meet my old friends. miss them so strong<3

No comments:

Post a Comment